Sunday, November 25, 2007

By the time I am 100 years old

By the time I am 100 years old, I will be a famous hip-popteacher. All of the super stars have been taught by me. AndI will have taken a lot of pictures with them, because they will not have refused the appeal from old women. Indeed, Ialso will be a crazy fan like paparazzo. Next, I will befollowing with my favorite stars all the day so I will havegotten a lot of special photos and will have sold thosephotos to newspaper office. Not only I will have gotten alot of money but people also will have known about the reallife of celebrities. Beside, I will have had a healthy bodyin order to chase celebrities. Consequently, I will havecelebrated my 100th birthday by becoming paraglider.
(^w^)----(*:*)---(>"<' )---(@_@)

1 comment:

keizoKRKK said...

Please introduce some of your students to me and I would like to take lots of photos of them.
by Keizo