Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Experience in USA



Sit-down flush commodes! How nasty! Cultural shock at its best! In Taiwan toilets are flat on the floor and one must squat to use them-your skin never comes in contact with the toilet! Toilets can be cleaned easily. Therefore they are more hygienic.


Another shocking experience is eating American food-hamburgers, pizza, fried potatoes, and cheese.-yak! American food makes me sick. I didn’t used to eat fast food,and I hate food because it has already lost most of its nutrition Next, language problems not only get me in trouble, but it also makes me feel embarrassed. Indeed, I say I want to go to the beach, but most people think I said “ Bitch".


3 comments:

dvmunca said...

Do you have any funny pictures of Taiwan toilets? I would like to see that!

jihee said...

Yeah~ USA is so different to my country!! But I really enjoy the difference^^

Alex Cao said...

You know what Gabi, after you poste the artical about the toilet, you can find everybody like to talk about it in anywhere. And someone really like it.....

God~~~~~~