Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hello, everyone


I am taiwanese girl. Please support Taiwan to UN!

My name is Chia-wen Lu, you can call me Gabi, and this name is my German's teacher gave me before. I am optimistic, active and confident. There are five persons in my family including my father, my mother, my two younger brothers, and myself. My father is a pharmaceutical sales representative and has worked at the subsidiary company of Wyeth in Taiwan. My mother has a mild personality, she is a good housewife. My two younger brothers are studying in the University. I was brought up in such a healthy atmosphere and environment, so their good deeds influenced me very much and I have a positive outlook on life. Through my own personal interest, I would like to become a university instructor in TESOL.

1 comment:

dvmunca said...

Wow, Gabi, I didn't know you wanted to be a TESL instructor! I am sure you will be a great teacher and your students will like you a lot! I like your sense of humour - it will definetely help you survive in this job!